A Tribute to "ZOEY"
NEW - Pet First Aid & Disaster Response
Meet the Faculty
"The Millbury Zoe Bouy"
to Promoting Health and Protecting Life"
Emergency Care Training Ag/Academy, Inc.
uses a unique approach to instruction
in the workplace, general
public or educational facility.
As of March 2009, the faculty are expanding their expertise and offering a "Pet First Aid & Disaster Response" course to the general public.
With input from over 400 United States Veterinarians, Pets America© developed a comprehensive Pet First Aid & Disaster Response guide that teaches one to save the lives of pets and the people who love them by providing education about pet safety and disaster awareness.
A Three Hour Course::
This three hour course teaches the following:
- CardioPulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Heimlich Maneuver for pets
- How to deal with common pet emergencies such as:
- Bite wounds
- Cuts to pads
- Sudden illness
- To recognize the early warning signs of illness
- Tips on preventing health problems
- How to stay safe while helping and injured pet
- How to assemble a pet first aid and disaster kit
Please call for information regarding the next scheduled class or to schedule one for your family or work area.
Cost: $40.00 Per Person